Lake Shikotsu, which has had the highest water quality and clarity in Japan for ten years running, is located in the Shikotsu-Toya National Park.
Seasonally, a natural monument water flower called “Chitose Baikamo” bursts into bloom, and many different freshwater fish can be spotted, such as kokanee salmon, rainbow trout and brown trout.
As well as diving, we make it our mission to showcase the natural beauty of Hokkaido.
By helping people enjoy the Hokkaido's wonderful sea, mountains and lakes, we can also help to protect them.
Our goal is to pass this beautiful and valuable gift of nature on to the next generation of children.
Hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm all year round, including holidays
• Diving Experience: JPY 12,000 (approx. 2 hours, 30 minutes), April through December
• Clear Kayaking: JPY 7,000 per person (ages 12 and above); JPY 3,500 per child
Address: Ocean Days Lake Shikotsu Main Office, Shikotsuko Onsen, Chitose, Hokkaido 066-0281, Japan
Airport: New Chitose Airport
• Lake Shikotsu is in Chitose, at the gateway to Hokkaido. It is also part of the Shikotsu-Toya National Park, just a 50-minute drive from Sapporo New Chitose Airport.
• One hour on the Chuo bus from New Chitose Airport, Domestic Terminal Building, Bus Terminal 1, Stop 28; or International Terminal, Stop 66
• 30 minutes on the Chuo bus from JR Chitose Station Bus Terminal West Exit, Stop 4
• 30 minutes from JR Sapporo Station (toward New Chitose Airport) to JR Chitose Station, then 30 minutes on the Chuo bus from JR Chitose Station Bus Terminal West Exit, Stop 4
Goryo Hoshi no Yume
Kamifurano Lavender & Fireworks Festival
Shiroi Koibito no Oka (White Lovers' Hill)
Rishiri Cycling Road - The Multi-colored Trail
ZIPLINE ADVENTURE Hakodate Onuma
Tsuruga Adventure Base SIRI (Lake Akan/Akan River/Hyotan Marsh fishing (full day)
Enjoy Hokkaido all year round! Traverse Chitose’s Bibi River in a canoe