Child: Ages 2-11 on the day of departure of the international flight.
Infant: Under the age of 2 on the day of departure of the international flight.
* The provisions above are only applied to JAL operated flights.
Please make reservations through the JAL Call Center if an infant will turn 2 years old after commencement of travel and if flights operated by other airlines are included in the itinerary. Conditions of the operating airline may apply.
* For online reservation, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please contact JAL Reservation Center for reservation of unaccompanied minors.
* An infant (under the age of 2) must travel with passenger aged 16 or above.
* Seats are not provided for INFANT fares. If a seat is required, a child fare will need to be purchased. Please contact JAL Reservation Center for reservations.
* For reservations made on and after May 1, 2018, passengers of age 12 or 13 may not travel on a British Airways operating flight (including codeshare flights) without an accompanying adult of age 16 or older.
Also, for passengers of age 14 or 15 travelling alone, a consent form filled out by a parent/guardian is necessary. For detailed information, please refer to the British Airways website or contact British Airways.